Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mirror

dresses and shoes: thrifted
I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend. I had a lot of fun with friends and family. Besides pictures of Bea I haven't taken many other subjects for my new camera but I have quite a few collaborations in the works, which will be fun. I think I'm also going to collaborate with some other photographers as a model. My Etsy store is finally up and these fabulous heels are the only things up at the moment. I'm still working on getting most of the items photographed properly.
That is the name and link to the store if you want to add me on your favorites there. I'm pretty excited to finally have a shop and I've already made a sale.

16 comments:

  1. I love your dress!<3
    and your li'l girl is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you daughter is going to be a heartbreaker when she is older ;)


    and congrats on getting your etsy shop up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your background today looks like an 80's oil painting my parents had behind their couch in the living room.. love the pastel colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the third picture, where she's sashaying to the beat of her own drum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely pictures, your dress and shoes are so nice!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress - I love green!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That third pic? The one of the lovely lass? GOSH, your daughter just cutes me out every time! Oh, and your dress is LOVELY. What a lovely pair of ladies you two make!

    heart: Miss Furnellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your green dress is fabulous! Haha I really like that scarf print behind the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the colors of your dresses echo the background so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful. Like mother, like daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fabulous dress, wonderful colour! and your photos are sooo adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails