Friday, October 22, 2010

Panache

I'm seem to have not been in the habit to take photos of my outfits on a regular basis which is a shame because I feel that my style has only been improving. I have been taking photos of other things in the past few weeks though. Here are the highlights. Life has been incredible lately despite everything. In the next few months I am going to be involved in modeling as well is photographing. It finally feels like fall and I am so excited for all the end of year festivities. 2010 has been challenging and incredible and I look forward to finishing it off with panache.
Bea's birthday 3rd Birthday Bash
morning at the river
watercolor, acrylic, and wax
oak park
flashlight party

11 comments:

  1. Happy child. And the photos are artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos... especially the one of the bird, which is beautifully silhouetted. I'm delighted to hear that you're so stimulated and happy these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah! I love the pic with your head banging against the books. I felt that way when I was in college. Happy Birthday B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that book pile photo!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore the picture with your head on the books !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all these shots, especially of you and the books! everyone goes through this funk! unfortunately we have to "keep up appearances" with the blog at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  7. These last two are especially adorable.

    <3 natale eve

    ReplyDelete
  8. What does a flashlight party entail? It sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 3rd bday to your CUTE CUTE cutie! And, is that painting by you? It's lovely.

    heart: Kimberellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the one where the lady has her head on the books :) nice blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails