Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wrap Me Up





40s style 60s wrap dress:estate sale, granny sweater:goodwill, flats:vintage gift
I need to get up earlier in the morning and go to Estate Sales where I found this gorgeous wrap dress. I originally tried to sell it on Etsy but it didn't sell quickly and a month or so later I tried it on and just had to keep it. I wasn't expecting to blog so much at the end of the year but here I am with some unexpected free time. I also have an end of year outfit montage coming up tomorrow. Who knows, perhaps the new year will inspire me to post more. The past few weeks I have been cleaning out my closet so expect an awesome anniversary giveaway in the new year.  

9 comments:

  1. Great dress - and I can't wait for the 2010 montage (I'm a huge montage fan).

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorbs! love the lace 'n roses :)


    Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look so so gorgeous in this! The dress and kneehighs and flats are gorgeous! And I love your posing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Just found your blog and love love love your vintage style!! Would love it if you'd check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress, the shoes and the cardigan are all so lovely! Good job on rescuing the dress from the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute knee highs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is a great thing to add to your wardrobe! Glad to see you're loving it so much. A wrap dress is the final thing I need to get to complete my winter wardrobe makeover! Thanks for the inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails